Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome I thought I would share my latest obsession

Hi There I thought I was out of the MMORPG habit as I had closed all of my other accounts and not been a slave to the online gaming community for over a year. Then what happens? Bioware and Lucasarts bring out Star Wars the Old republic MMO and guess what....Unlike the last Star Wars MMO Star Wars Galaxies you can actually play with a light saber. Well my will power was over ruled by my Geek power and I had to get in on the early release of SWTOR. but this time I had a plan, a method to my madness and obsession.

You see choosing names has always been the most difficult part of any MMO for me. A characters name really sets the entire tone of that characters game play. I always had a hard time matching a name to the characters I wanted to play. A name that would allow some to be evil and some to be good and others to be tragic. As I pondered the issue I struck on the perfect solution to my dilemma.

SHAKESPEARE to the rescue.

He has already created Characters that were everything I was looking for so I borrowed from his work and chose Names based on his Characters. I was even able to choose a perfect Legacy name in the game. So Here is a current list of my Characters and they are all in the Shakespeare legacy. I will try to introduce them one by one as we go along but this is a good place to give the entire list.

No comments:

Post a Comment